How to Use
The following video shows how to use the device. However, the liquid items shown in it are NOT included because they are not necessary. So please make the following substitutions:
- Substitute the breast lotion for any face lotion or toner.
- Substitute the dome cleanser for soap and water.
- You do not need a breast cleanser.
- The Mode button (M) only changes the color of the light between white, green, blue, and red. It is a mood lighting option that does not affect the function of the device.
- There is a Left (L) dome and a Right (R) dome. Make sure each dome is on the correct breast.
- English is not the native language of the video creators. Please excuse the typos, spelling, and grammar.
Instructions for Non-Surgical Breast Augmentation
- Adaptation period: Start on a comfortable low power (level 1-3) and use for 1 hour/day for 1 week to adapt to the device.
- Raise to a higher comfortable level 4-5 and use for 1 hour/day for 12 weeks. The device can be used up to 3 hours/day for faster results.
Instructions for Chest Sagging
If all you seek is to boost chest elasticity for younger-looking breasts, the following is recommended:
- Adaptation period (optional): Start on a comfortable low power (level 1-3) and use for 15 minutes/day for 1 week to adapt to the device.
- Raise to a higher comfortable level 4-5 and use for 15 minutes/day for 4 weeks.
Instructions for Use on One Breast Only
If you only seek to augment only one breast, this can be done by folding over one of the arms of the Y connection tube and tying it down with tape or something else that will secure it. This ensures pressure will only go to the opposite arm. Only connect the dome matching the side you seek to augment (Left or Right) to the open arm of the tubing and proceed to use as directed below for your goal.
Instructions for Combined Use with Surgical Augmentation
See Recommendations for use with Fat Transfer Surgery if you are planning for this procedure.
This device is not recommended for use after breast augmentation with implants.