Domes are a consumable product and unfortunately do not last forever. Ones that need to be replaced will work improperly or lead to a painful amount of pressure. At this time, there is a flat $400 shipping fee for this item due to the shipping origin location.
Please replace the domes in the following cases:
- If the nipple continuously touches the dome for more than 3~4 days, replace it with a one size larger dome.
- However, the swelling may be temporarily maximized during menstrual periods or when worn for a long time. Please replace it if the nipple still touches the dome after checking your breast condition when your period ends and after returning to normal use pattern of within 1 hour.
- When the pressure on the breasts from the round part of the dome is too strong due to the weakened buffer of the silicone rim, which is the dome's buffer.
- When the pressure leaks or the right pressure is not formed due to breakage (cracking and crushing, etc.) of the silicone rim, which is the dome's buffer.
- When pressure continues to leak due to the loss of adhesion on the dome surface
To recycle your retired dome, please make a request using the Contact form.
There are 6 dome sizes. Each one is either Narrow or Wide, and assigned based on the underbust circumference of the user being below or above 73 cm:
|Narrow (N)||Wide (W)|
|Underbust < 73 cm||Underbust > 73 cm|
You can measure your underbust by measuring around your rib cage below your breasts. If you don't have a flexible measuring tape, you can use a ribbon and a ruler.
Additionally, each dome is either S, M, or L and assigned based on the cup size (height) of the breasts. Victoria's Secret has a good calculator to find cup size:
|S = AA cup||S = A cup|
|M = A cup||M = B cup|
|L = B cup||L = C cup|
After checking the right (R) and the left (L) at the top of the dome, spread the dome on both sides, lean slightly and collect the breasts into dome and attach.
For those who have difficulty in attaching because of a small chest width, it may be helpful to attach the dome in a V shape by pushing the dome in as much as possible.
Precautions & Care:
- Please be informed of the contents of the manual provided when using the product.
- When removing the dome, be sure to remove the dome after all the pressure of the device has been released. If the dome is forcibly removed before the pressure is released, it can irritate the skin.
- Clean the removed dome with gentle cleaner.
- If the dome is exposed to air for a long time, the adhesive surface may get damaged by foreign materials. Please store by attaching the plastic that is provided inside the set box at the time of purchase.